sailing around Brazilian coast
Crew wanted: Amateur crew
Vessel: Sailing Boat
Logged in: 5 days ago
caitodias: “Where there's a will, there's a way!!!”
“ With the wind in my hair, the taste of the salt of the ocean on my lips, seeing the wildlife, the stars, the darkest of nights, the brightest of days with the sparkle of diamonds from the sun's reflection on the water …”
Sailing around Brazilian coast
Hello, would you like to come to Brazil ( the land of sun, cheerful and friendly people with much party and samba !!! ) to sailing and make friends? I have a sailboat of 38' here in Rio de Janeiro and I need crew to do small crossings along the Brazilian coast, Angra dos Reis, Paraty, Arraial do Cabo, Cabo Frio, Buzios, Costa da Bahia, Arquipélago de Abrolhos, Salvador etc. I'm from Minas Gerais (which has no ocean) but my sailboat, Wega, is in the Marina da Gloria in Rio de Janeiro where also I have apartment in Copacabana beach and I live here in Rio too. You can stay with me in the apartment or if you prefer the boat in Marina which offers reasonable comfort and safe and just where the 2016 Olympic Games will be held (sailing)... If interested send photos and pretensions OK?
A big hug, Caito
see me sailing youtube videos: caito dias and catito dias
send photos please - facebook?
- I intend to do minor crossings always starting from the Rio to the south only still Paraty, RJ, and northward only to Salvador in Bahia. Always going back and forth all around 15 days ...
- You do not have to pay anything! All expenses will be my account. Ok?
- In Rio you may be staying in my apartment situated on the beach of Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, which is near the Marina da Gloria where the boat is. The apartment has 03 bedrooms, 02 bathrooms, kitchen and other dependencies. Completely furnished and equipped, cable televisions, computers, Internet and wi-fi etc. Obviously you will have a room only for you!
You can help by adjusting the sails on deck, with the mooring cables, with electric winch anchor and when navigating in setting the direction of the destination in the chartplotter, GPS and autopilot etc ... Besides, I will be always by your side to any questions, okay? - For sure we will have one or two more people in the crew to help also in other tasks ...
We will not be sailing all the time. For example, we will navigate to Paraty, about 18 hours from Rio, sailing. There, in the city, the boat will be in one of several marinas and we will visit the cozy bars and restaurants with live music, typical food with fine wines. Then we will know the wonderful islands and beaches, trails to the beautiful crystal-clear waterfalls. Let's swim and you can dive into the sea ever calm with clear waters full of fish. Go fishing and eat a lot of fried fish on the boat barbecue with plenty of beer too ... In Paraty and Angra dos Reis we can stay more or less 10 days ... all depending on we like it or not ... From Paraty we will back to Rio and rest a few days ... Then we can navigate to Arraial do Cabo, Cabo Frio and Buzios (15/20 hours sailing), where also, we know and enjoy the natural beauty of the region ... We will schedule these tours in more detail when you get here in Rio Ok?
- Besides, you can be sure that will be treated, as well as other membres of the crew, with all my affection and care and surrounded by every possible safety ...
- OK? for any doubt I am at your disposal to answer ...