RYA Yachmaster Offshore, STCW95 Basic Safety Training, ISAF Medical Care, First Aid, Safety and Survival.
Over 30,000 sailed in European waters for the last 40yrs from dinghies (Laser/470/RS500/29er) to several monohulls of any size up 56 feet (incl. traditional wooden and more recent aluminium) to oceanic catamaran (Eric Lerouge Adrenaline 48)
Some selected navigations (by far not exhaustive neither often updated):
2019 August-September from Palermo (Sicily, Italy) to Faro (Algarve, Portugal) 1200M via sud Sardegna, Balearics, southern Spain, strait of Gibraltar.
2019 August crossing the Channel and back from/to Paimpol (Britanny, France) to Plymouth (Devon, UK)
2019 April Greece from Lavros to Cyclades and back skippering Ocean Star 56
2018 June-July from Alicante (Costa Blanca, SE Spain) to Greece Ionian islands via Balearics, Sardinia, Eolians, strait of Sicily on Hanse 46
2017 July-August from Treguier (Cote dArmor, Bretagne, France) to Oslo (Norway) via the Channel Islands, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark).
- Yachtmaster Offshore, Royal Yachting Association / Maritime and Coastguard Agency (Department of Transport, British Government)
- Certificate to skipper non-commercial sailing and motor yachts up to 24 meters length, Ministry of Transport, Italy / - Patente di Abilitazione al Comando Unità da Diporto, Ministero dei Trasporti e della Navigazione, Repubblica Italiana
- Instructor Offshore / Moniteur Hauturier / Istruttore Altura Féderation Française de Voile
- Les Glénans Instructor Cruising since 1985 in Ireland (Baltimore), France (Britanny, Corsica), Italy (Sardegna, Adriatic Venice - Croatia, Thyrrenian Genova - Elba, Neapolitan islands)
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO STCW95) Certificate of Basic Safety Training: Personal Survival Techniques, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Elementary First Aid, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Personal Survival training course complying with ISAF Offshore Special regulations (OSR) 6.01
- First Aid training course complying with ISAF Offshore Special Regulations (OSR) 6.05.2 i Annexe N (IMO STCW 95 Section A-IV/1-3)
- Proficiency in Medical Care training course complying with ISAF Offshore Special Regulations (OSR) 6.05.1 (IMO STCW 95 A-VI/4.2)