Deckhand - Temporary / Seasonal - United Kingdom
Our small ship cruises vary from five to eleven nights and explore the Inner and Outer Hebrides. There are 48 hours between cruises.
We are looking for a deckhand/engineer to join our small ship Speideren for part of our 2024 cruising season.
Responsibilities on Speideren will include:
- Basic maintenance in the engine room such as servicing
- Launching and operating the tende and tking guests ashore
with the help of the captain
- Operating the windlass when anchoring
- Helping with berthing (fenders and lines)
- A 30-45 minute daily clean of the en-suites and main living area
- Keeping the outside of the vessel clean
- Helping the chef with clearing/serving when required
- You must have a medical certificate
- You must have a visa to work in the UK