READ FIRST !!! Looking for Teams Professional/Passionate Captain & Chef/Stew !!! Couple Welcome
The Cavo Yachting Fleet is getting bigger & bigger. New fully crewed catamarans are arriving to our base this year.
We are currently looking for 2 teams of Professional/Passionate Captain & Chef/Stew for this coming season in Greece on a brand Lagoon 52, Lagoon 46 and a Lagoon 42 all fully equipped/ fully crewed for 5 star Experiences.
- Are you an experienced and confident Captain or Chef?
- Are you at least 25 years old?
- Passionate for hosting and making your guests feel comfortable?
- Are you enthusiastic and social?
- MOST IMPORTANT: Are you up for HARD WORK ???
Charters are are usually taking place around the Ionian Sea.
Enjoy a different working location daily, create memories, live your best adventures onboard and sharpen your sailing skills while cruising around on brand new, Fully equipped, Luxury Catamarans.
Are you prepare for working and living on a yacht for a summer season ? You are ready and know all the secrets about cooking on board a luxury yacht? How to give your clients an amazing week 5-star service holiday ?
What we can expect from you:
- FLUENT in English is a MUST, if you speak other languages it's even better ?
- Relevant experience in service industry (bartender, waitress, hotels or hospitality industry is great as well for our chef/Stew positions.
- Culinary experience: You know how to cook great food and THE MOST IMPORTANT: You enjoy doing it !!!! - You have experience working as a chef or similar level.
- Social skills: It’s on you to make sure guess have a great time on board and feel relaxed. For food and drinks but also as a guide around the Islands and how to live on a yacht.
Attitude: You want to live on a yacht and take care of it like it was yours, meeting new friends, discovering new places and expend your sailing skills working with a team of professionals at sea for over 30 years.
- Availability: You will need to be available for the complete summer period.
If you have what it takes,
Embark with us for a unique experience!
Looking forward to work as a Team
? Send CV & Motivation Letter to Kevin@Cavoyachting.com
Captain Kevin :)
If I was to describe Kevin in three words (a challenge in itself) it would be professional, kind and enthusiastic. If I could stick myself to Kevin with Pritt-stick I would because every day is a complete experience. He takes the phrase "you learn something new everyday" to the next level. The ease with which he explains and the patience he has with either complete novice crew or someone who should probably know what is being talked about is a constant flow. I couldn't have wished for a better skipper, who I now feel I can call friend. Thank you Kevin, xx
13th May 2021