Looking for a Chef position
Multitask sporty lady in her mid 50s, originally a graphic designer with fine art background, I have been working as a Personal Chef over the last 15 years.
My work & life experience include:
- cooking for private persons and groups til 20 pax (style: mediterranean, vegetarian, healthfood...)
- attending Boutique Hotel as Single Chef in Girona, Catalonia
- hosting, meet & greet of guests
- professional allround caretaking of high-end properties, including coordinating staff and survey of restoring and major building works
- certification as equestrian guide
- horse trainer & groom, carriage driving
- selfsufficient farming in isolated mountain cottage, without electricity nor running water (4x4).
- Occasional regatta sailing in Norway, Arendal, as fokke slask, in BB11 boats
- Living on 41 ft cruiser in Baleares.
Althoug my navigation experience might not be the biggest, a marked drive to learn, a good portion of common sense and my love for the sea will serve as a valid base to adapt the requirements of working as a cook on a sailboat and grow into a committed boat and crew member.
Currently in MALLORCA.