Looking to sail as crew or deckhand
Hi! Hej! Bok!
Where are you going next?! I am looking for my next adventure at sea.
Please contact me if your looking for a new crew member. I am a social and happy person that loves to experience new things!
I am currently located at the Whitsundays, Queensland, Australia.
* Racing crew Wednesday nights at Brighton Yacht club (2020)
* Racing crew Wednesday night's RVYC (summer series 2019)
* Howe sound race (2019)
* Racing crew at the Round Bowen Island race (2019)
* Racing crew at the Collingwood Channel Race (2019)
* Sailing Bristol 33 (2019)
* Dinghy sailing c55 (2017-2018)
* Deckhand on a Beneteau 50 in Greece (2015)
* Sailing a wooden brig, Tre kronor af Stockholm, as a deckhand (2018)
*Assited the medical team (offshore), Volvo Ocean Race, during the week the contestents were in Gothenburg, Sweden (2018)
* Racing functionary at Sandhamn Open 2018, Sweden
Certificates and diplomas:
*Recreational boat license
* SVOP (Small Vessel Operator Proficiency) Certificate (2018)
* MED (Marine Emergency Duties) A3 Certificate (2018)
* VHF ROC-M (Marine VHF Radio Operators Certificate) (2018)
* Marine Basic First Aid Certificate (2018)
* Yacht man Diploma 1 (2018)
* Inshore Diploma (2013)
* Marine Basic Safety (2013)
I have a great passion for the sea, please feel free to contact me!