Looking for opportunities of Nautical Learning and Improvement, Friendship, Sea Miles Building.
Welcome to my Crewbay profile. I really appreciate your time and interest in learning more about me. I’ll try to keep it simple and straight forward… As per, forever trapped on an engineer mindset, bullet points will always be my favorite.
- Born and raised in Brazil
- Survived thru the infamous 9 to 5 rat race life style
- One day I said, F*** THIS!! I’m moving to Canada! (In order to work with my true passion… Horses)
Next bullet point should be pretty obvious…
- No longer an engineer (only on paper though, the attitude will always be there)
- Living in Canada for over 5 years now (And YES! I got to work with horses! In case you’re wondering. Check pictures)
- After a few years living in the dryness of the Canadian Prairies I realized how much I miss being on the water… One of those life’s funny ironies I guess
- Discovered sailing 100% out of one random question… How the hell a sailboat goes towards the fu***** wind??!
- Started studying the basics of sailing, and consuming a shit tons of sailing life style contents
- During vacations back in Brazil, had the opportunity to have my first sailing experience on a friend’s boat
- Got hit by a life changing realization… I LOVE THIS!! And want this to be the rest of my life!
- Came back to Canada, bought a “Sailing For Dummies” book
- Bought my very first boat, a sailing dinghy, a very well-kept Bombardier 4.8 (She’s the best teacher I ever had)
- Put my half confident / half not so sure ass on the water and learned how to sail
- Have being sailing for over an “year” now (Damn you Canadian Winter!)
- Met the love of my life and moved to Québec (Aye, I’m learning French mate… “French”)
- Of course, I brought the boat
- Still learning and studying a lots about the art of sailing… We can never be done with learning!
- Looking forward for my next sailing season on the St. Lawrence waters with my lovely partner
- Already looking into proper training and sailing courses in order to be officially called “Skipper” by the end of 2022 (Keep an eye out for updates on my Qualifications panel)
As you can see, I’m definitely not worried about looking “professional” in here. My goal with this Crewbay profile is to be open to opportunities that might come up, as long as it’s a win-win for all the parts involved. I’m looking to gain sailing experience, improve my skill set, build miles, and making friends!
The ultimate goal is to live onboard and sail the Seven Seas; right now, I’m on the beginning of this journey, building a solid foundation and planning how to get where I want to be.
If you made this far, I’m flattered! Thanks for your time, interest and patience!
Also…. Come on then!!! Shoot me a message and ask it out! You know you want too…
Fair winds to all!