Looking for a Steward(ess) position
I am a 26 year old South African, currently looking to secure a position as an entry-level Stewardess. I am currently in Johannesburg, South Africa. It is a challenge to travel at the moment but the Visa agency I am with has confirmed that if I receive a letter of employment I should be granted a Visa.
I have recently completed the following Maritime Training courses:
- ENG1 Medical
- STCW Basic (Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility, Elementary First Aid, Personal Survival Techniques)
- PDSD (Proficiency in Designated Security Duties)
- MCA/Highfield Food Health Safety Level II
- SYSA Interior Introduction Course
- SYSA Basic Food Service and PYA Introduction Wine, Bartending and Mixology
I'm new to the Yachting Industry, but I like interacting with people and I have an easy-going personality. I consider myself to be either a team player or a leader, whichever required. I am highly motivated and take pride in everything that I do. I have great organisational skills, and I am exceptionally detail-orientated. I am dedicated, disciplined, hard-working and am always eager to learn new skills.
I am committed to integrating my Maritime Training and background experience in my position on board, and focused on learning, growing and progressing.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks so much for your time and consideration.