The most Enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking deckhand/crew member
Enthusiastic, hardworking dedicated M/Y and S/Y crew member, who is passionate about the ocean and its adventures.
As RYA/MCA yachtmaster offshore endorsed, Qualified RYA/SAS coastal skipper, Quaified Powerboat II,PWC and a Qualified Padi open water diver. My total logged mileage is 20200nm.
I am a avid sportsman..love all watersports, completed 3 triathlons, two duathlons..play rugby and squash in my spare time
I work hard.I am dedicated and passionate to learn more in the yachting world.
I am prepared to start at the bottom and assist where ever I may be needed on board.
My career highlights are as listed below.
• Experience as 1st mate and assistant skipper for the past 18 months on a Marine research and fishing vessel, assisted Marine research crews at Ascension Island, with catching and tagging of sharks and big eye yellow fin tuna.
• Managing of 6 crew members and responsible for the safety on deck of all researches while seabound.
• Camera assistant to scientific dive research crews as well as safety diver to research diving crew during the Ascension Island missions
• Experience in Shark and tuna Fishing and tagging research
• Experience in big game fishing (shark, dorado, barracuda, big eye tuna ect)
• 1st mate on Leopard Catamaran S/Y deliveries from Cape Town, South Africa, to Seychelles, and Seychelles to Thailand deliveries.
• Assistant to onshore water sport day management (fun day involving, jetski, powerboats, water skiing ect)
If considered and given chance to show my worth... I endeavor to be the best there is.