Cook/Stew - Permanent - $Neg - New Zealand
Vessel is 45m Sailing Yacht curently Pacific based with Hawaii/Fiji/Tahiti/New Caledonia/New Zealand frequently on the program.
* Vessel is Private/Non Charter Sailing Yacht with indefinite guest periods
* Crossover between crew roles is required
* Female applicants need only apply (due to accom)
* Australia/New Zealand Passport Holders Preferred
* Agree to one month trial period.
* Chef/Stew suits 1-2 years experience minimum.
* Stew/Deck suitable for +1 year hospitality experience. **S/D will be placed AFTER Chef
Successful applicants will be team players, non smokers and take pride in their work and living space. Sailing experience is a bonus but not required as training will be provided.
Applicants for position of Chef/Stew will need to demonstrate experience and understanding of short term/long provisioning and menu planning and submit a sample menu they will be willing to demonstrate during their trial period. Maintenance of Galley systems will be the responsibility of the applicant, and interior upkeep will be in support of existing crew.
For privacy reasons the name and exact location of the vessel will only be disclosed during the interview process.
If you apply; be prepared to work hard, play hard and form great working relationships with the owners and crewmates.
Vessel does NOT charter.
Gents sorry but your applications will be left unread we are maxed out on male crew.