Looking for joining a sailing opportunity in SE Asia between November and March
We’re a couple in our early 30s and in the middle of taking a year off to backpack around the world. My name is Thore (German, 35) and my girlfriend’s name is Daniela (American/Swiss, 31).
Specifically, we’d be interested in sailing for a few weeks anywhere in SE Asia (between Myanmar and Philippines) between mid-November and mid-March.
Unfortunately, neither of us have any formal sailing qualifications, but we are very eager to learn and help out. Last year, we spent a week on a boat in Greece and loved it (neither of us got sea sick).
Here are some other facts/qualifications:
- Both have our diving license (Divemaster and OWD)
- Both strong swimmers (Daniela competitively previously)
- Both active/physically fit/no health issues
- Both surfing experience and love of the sea
- Daniela also loves to cook, which could come in handy as ppl generally like to eat! (her old amateur food blog: ) http://grazingdani.blogspot.com/
- Here some more pictures and info in Danis blog about or travel https://danirambleson.blogspot.com/